How can you encourage social fun and keep your kids active this winter? Plan a playdate at Fun-E Farm, the best indoor bounce house in Kingston.
6 Tips for a Fun-E Farm Playdate
- Choose your friends wisely. Ask your child who they’d like to play with, but make sure that their playdate partner isn’t a kid who will cause drama, tears, or meltdowns. If your child is a toddler, give a few choices of kids and let them pick from the list. If the child’s parents plan stay while the kids play, make sure it’s someone you get along with too!
- Stick to two. After all, two’s company, but three’s a crowd. Avoid kids getting their feelings hurt by feeling left out. Bring one friend per child. The bigger guest list will hold for your child’s next birthday party.
- Keep them fed. Hungry kids are never happy kids. Grab a healthy snack to keep kids nourished. Just make sure you’re aware of all food allergies your child’s friend may have!
- Minimize stuff. Do you really want to be calling parents all week trying to track down their kid’s missing sippy cup? If it’s not an essential item, ask the child’s parents to hold onto their stuff for a few hours.
- Get out of the house. Stop stressing about entertaining the kids, making the food, and cleaning up the house afterward. Plan your next playday at Fun-E Farm! We have plenty of bounce house, playground fun to keep kids entertained, and we’re open 7 days a week.