Whether it’s for Girl or Boy Scouts, sports, school or religious organizations, fundraisers are an important part in non-profits. The Fun-E Farm is a great place to fund raise for your next event. The kids love how much fun they have and the parents love that all they have to do is watch their kids. All you have to do is advertise and invite the guests, and a portion of the proceeds go to your cause.
- We’re open 7 days a week We know everyone has their own schedules, by being open 7 days a week that means you can pick the time that will work best for your group.
- Kids can make new friends It’s a great opportunity for kids to meet people outside their normal routine and make new friends.
- The weather’s always perfect It’s indoors, so you’ll never have to worry about the weather interrupting your event.
How to make the most out of your event
- Know your goal Know why you are trying to raise funds, make that explanation as clear and concise as possible. Consider the explanation like an elevator pitch. If it takes you long that a trip on the elevator, you might need to put your thinking cap back on.
- Budget Know your budget and stick to it. Think about everything from invitations, food and drinks, party favors, think of anything that has a cost. Keep a record of the cost and constantly record them.
- Get the word out Make a Facebook event, create flyers, invitations, etc. Aim to start spreading the word as soon as a date is set in stone. The sooner people know the sooner they can plan to be there and you have more time to tell a larger audience.
- Thank everyone! Make sure to let everyone know you are thankful for their support. Even if it was something little, appreciation speaks volumes.
Let Fun-E Farm be your perfect place for fundraising! Contact us at (845) 514-2431 for more information.