The kiddos are back to school, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop! Fun-E Farm is open seven days a week, for fun after school playtime, to weekend birthday parties and other events!
So what kinds of events can I host at Fun-E Farm?
- Birthday Parties! Host a birthday party and we’ll take care of all the set-up and cleanup while you enjoy the party. And best of all…it’ll never get rained out! We have four different types of party packages varying in price based on your needs. We also have add-on’s including t-shirts, goodie bags, invitations, food and more! Check out our Fun-E Farm birthday party packages.
- Fundraisers! All you have to do is bring in your family and friends for a night of fun while a portion of proceeds go to your fund. It’s a fun and easy way to socialize, raise awareness (and cash!) and support a cause you love! Check out our blog post on how to have a successful fundraiser at Fun-E Farm!
- Field Trips! Fun-E Farm is the perfect place for a class field trip. It gives the kids a chance to exercise, spend a day outside the classroom and get a few hours of fun!
- Church Functions! This is especially great for youth groups. It allows for a great team bonding experience!
- Story time! Take a short breather from the jumping and join in on story-time! Bring your favorite books and read to your kids in our seating areas.
- Holiday Events! Use the upcoming holidays as a theme for a party! Bring your kids in during Labor Day weekend for a cool indoor jumping experience or throw a Halloween themed party.
Interested in throwing an event? Contact us for further details about having Fun-E Farm host your next event. We’re happy to have you!