We’re entering fall, which means it’s fundraising time! Whether it be a school, church, corporate or charity related, Fun-E Farm is the perfect place to fundraise for your upcoming events! All you have to do is bring in your family and friends for a night of fun while a portion of proceeds go to your fund.
Why fundraise at Fun-E Farm?
- We’re open 7 days a week! We know it gets crazy with back to school in the fall, but have no fear! Come in and have some fun any day of the week, and even enjoy our open bounce time!
- Socialize! It is the perfect opportunity for your child to socialize and make new friends while getting some incredible exercise as well!
- It’s always sunny! It’s indoors, so you’ll never have to worry about the weather interrupting your event.
How can I make the most of my fundraising event?
- Have a purpose! Come up with goals for your event. Are they financial goals? Or more for moral? You decide! Think about your target audience.
- Make a budget! Think about invitations, transportation, etc. Leave a little extra budget just in case!
- Assign duties. Chances are, you have a few people organizing the event. Make sure everyone knows exactly what duties they have so you stay as organized and on task as possible!
- Spread the word! Make a Facebook event, create flyers, invitations, whatever you need to do. Try to notify people of the event a few weeks in advance so you can get an expectant number of attendees.
- Make time for the little things. Chances are the day of the event it’s going to get crazy. Leave time to get those few last minute errands done.
- Thank everyone! Make sure to let everyone know you are thankful for their support.
Let Fun-E Farm be your perfect place for fundraising! Contact us at (845) 514-2431 for more information.