By bringing your kids to the Fun-e Farm, you’re supporting a locally owned and operated business. Why support local?
1. Keep your community unique- Where you shop, eat and play- they all make our community unique. Our one-of-a-kind businesses keep the community unique. These unique businesses and locations are what make Hudson Valley, Hudson Valley. Our tourism benefits from places like these. People want to go somewhere different -some place new and local businesses offer that experience.
2. Support you local economy- When you spend $100 at a local business, approximately $68 stays within the community. Local business are more likely to support and lean on each other, such as local banks, farmers and doctors.
3. Create more jobs in your community- Small business were were responsible for 65% of the jobs created in the last 17 years- that’s roughly 77 million jobs!
4. Invest in you community- When you open or support a local business, you are stating you believe in your community. You see what it is, what could be, and strive to see it improve. Improvement means growth and growth means opportunities.
5. Local businesses care about the community- Locally owned businesses are 250% more likely to donate to local charities. They are more accountable for their local communities. They are grateful for business and show that gratitude by giving back to their community.
The Fun-e Farm is owned and operated by a local family just like yourself. We hire individuals from our community who know children and understand the importance of physical exercise in the early stages. We thank you for your business and are grateful to be able to add to the community of Hudson Valley!