Your child deserves an extraordinary birthday party, but that doesn’t mean you need to go crazy to plan it. Skip the DIY-everything Pinterest party this year. It’s time for something you and your child will love. Bounce, laugh, and play until the cows come home with a birthday party at Fun-E Farm!
How to Throw a Successful Kids Birthday Party
- Plan ahead. The earlier you plan, the more options you’ll have available. Planning a party in advance also gives you time to send out invitations and receive RSVPs. And don’t forget day-of party planning! Pick up the cake, wrap the gifts, and make sure the birthday kid is well rested before the party begins.
- Stay inside. With a spring birthday, you never know what the weather might do. Skip the rain and prepare for nonstop barnyard fun!
- Choose your guests wisely. It’s not just a matter of knowing which kids get along, and which kids cause fights. Before you finalize the guest list, think twice about how many friends your child wants to invite. Fun-E Farm has party options for every size celebration, but you don’t want your 3-year-old to get overwhelmed by two dozen rambunctious kids.
- Plan for the parents. Are some of your guests adults? Keep Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Uncle Jeff happy with add-on meal options for the adult palate. In addition to pizza, we offer Caesar Salad, Chicken Parm, Mini-Meatballs, and Penne Alla Vodka.
- Charge your phone. You’ll want plenty of pics for Facebook.
Fun-E Farm makes booking a kids birthday party easy. Don’t wait to celebrate!